LoudCloud will be used to document and follow the status of your practice immersion hours throughout this course. Students must be able to document a minimum of 100 practice hours in association with this course to fulfill the total required practice hours in the RN-to-BSN program. Please review the Practice Hours Portfolio Required Elements below, then review the Guidelines for Undergraduate Field Experiences resource for details on what may or may not qualify as practice hours.
Practice Hours Portfolio
Practice Hours Portfolio Required Elements
The Practice Hours Portfolio will include all of the following elements:
- Individual Success Plan signed off by course mentor.
- Comprehensive clinical log of hours applied to program learning outcomes.
- Student evaluations (final).
- Course mentor evaluations (final).
- Faculty approvals of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Student is responsible for obtaining approvals.)
Course mentor’s approval of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Student is responsible for obtaining approvals.)