To complete the following assignment, go to this week’s Assignment link in the left navigation.
To complete this assignment successfully, review the instructions for the Final Paper in Week Five. The intent of this assignment is to assist you in organizing and evaluating potential scholarly sources for the Final Paper.
- Name of the article, including the complete bibliographic citation, using APA format.
- Summary/abstract of the article – annotation (sometimes it is helpful to ask yourself the following questions in synthesizing the information:
- Who? (author)
- What was done? (for example, an experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention)
- How? (was it done)
- What were the findings? (identify the major ones)
- Contributions? (New findings, applications, etc.)
- How will this article support or dispute my thesis?
To conduct accurate research, you need to do research in peer-reviewed journals or other sources that are considered to have reliable information. In addition to your required course text, you need at least six professional scholarly sources, three of which must be peer reviewed journal articles found in the Ashford University Library.