Assignment: Answer Questions About Experimental Designs
Answer Questions About Experimental Designs
Answer the Following Questions:
- Jackson, even-numbered Chapter Exercises, pp. 335-337.
- Explain the difference between multiple independent variables and multiple levels of independent variables. Which is better?
- What is blocking and how does it reduce “noise”? What is a disadvantage of blocking?
- What is a factor? How can the use of factors benefit a design?
- Explain main effects and interaction effects.
- How does a covariate reduce noise?
- Describe and explain three trade-offs present in experiments.
Support your paper with a minimum of 5 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.