1. Building shared services at RR Communications
Building Shared Services At RR Communications, Hefty Hardware Case Study
2. Hefty Hardware Case Study
Building shared services at RR Communications
Case Discussion Question:
Answer the five(5) discussion questions listed below in 3 pages:
1. List the advantages of a single customer service center for RR Communications.There are six of them.
2. Devise an implementation strategy that would guarantee the support of the divisional presidents for the shared customer service center.
3. Is it possible to achieve an enterprise vision with a decentralized IT function?
4. What business and IT problems can be caused by lack of common information and an enterprise IM strategy?
5. What governance mechanisms need to be put in place to ensure common customer data and a shared customer service center? What metrics might be useful
All answers to the questions should be well written and well thought out. Please submit the aforementioned assignment as ONE document.
Hefty Hardware Case Study
Once the issues are identified, you can then began to to summarize the situation at Hefty based on the evidence in front of you. There are a number of issues in the case, but you should be able to focus them down to two key challenges which are highlighted in the case.This should be two- three well written paragraphs.
Case Discussion Questions in 2pages
1. How effective is the partnership between IT and the business at Hefty Hardware? Identify the shortcomings of both IT and the business.
2. Create a written plan for how IT and the business can work collaboratively to deliver the Savvy Store program successfully.
Both answers to the questions should be well written and well thought out. This should be two- three well written paragraphs for each question. Please submit the aforementioned assignment as ONE document.To help keep the various reporting and relationship roles straight, I have attached the organization chart.
Please follow this rubric for the case study.
Criteria to meet:
Organization – strive for well developed paragraphs, smooth transitions between paragraphs, ideas focused on a central theme.
Development – strive for Ideas focused on a central theme, all ideas are clearly presented.
Conventions – strive for no errors in sentence structure (capitalization, grammar, presentation and general structure.) APA Style – strive for correct cover page, in text citations, format and reference page have no errors.