Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) Dispute
Qualitative research often generates large amounts of data that must be ethically gathered and analyzed. The use of statistical software such as the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) can significantly simplify and enhance the analysis of qualitative research data. In this assignment, you will consider the ethical issues of qualitative research and use SPSS to analyze some sample data.
consider the ethical issues of qualitative research and use SPSS to analyze some sample data.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review “SPSS Access Instructions” for information on how to access SPSS for this assignment.
- Download the document “SPSS Assignment Background and Directions” from the topic materials.
- View the video “SPSS – Coding and Labeling Variables” available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ULCYIXcoQ.
- View the video “Frequencies and Descriptive Statistics” available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrfQfEwjZA4.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Complete the assignment as directed in the document “SPSS Assignment Background and Directions.”