In this Assignment, you will be using the PowerPoint narration tool to create your own audiovisual presentation of your customer relationship management plan. Once you have done this, you can put this skill on your resume. Audiovisual presentations are used in everything from customer service response, training employees, solving problems in the workplace, explaining instructions to colleagues and responding to stakeholders concerning business issues.
Creating a Strong Customer Relationship Management Plan?
Create a PowerPoint presentation beginning with a title slide and following with an Introduction in which you introduce your company of choice, and address the first two questions. Then proceed on to include the CR management model headings and address the questions related to each facet to create your customer relationship management plan.
Question 1: Consider the customer satisfaction model show below. Explain, why is it important to measure customer expectations as well as actual satisfaction from consumption or usage?
Question 2: Given the proliferation of loyalty programs, how can you differentiate your program from competitors programs?
Next, create a framework using the customer relationship management model as seen here. Now address the Customer Relationship Management Model questions:
CR Model Questions to address regarding the model process step:
1. Create a database: What does this look like and why?
2. Analysis: How will you analyze your database? What formulas, methods will you use in your analysis? Provide a fictional example.
3. Customer selection: Give a rationale for selecting your customers. Will it strictly be based on profitability or will you use other variables?
4. Customer targeting: How will you reach your customers?
5. Relationship marketing: Create a customer relationship marketing program.
6. Privacy issues: Consider privacy issues.
7. Metrics: How will you measure your results?
Elaborate on the bulleted points on each slide rather than just reading the slides. In other words, your PowerPoint presentation provides an outline of what you will discuss in the audio portion of your presentation.
[MT450: Marketing Management]
Your PowerPoint presentation should consist of 8–10 slides with an added title slide, using 24-pt. font, 4–5 bulleted points on each slide, and putting all additional content in the notes section.