A 36-year-old woman is seen with complaints of abdominal bloating and gas. She says she has been really tired and has noticed sores in her mouth and tingling in her legs. She states her bloating and gas seem to get better when she is fasting.
db unit 6 abdominal bloating and gas
Critical Thinking Questions
- What additional questions should you ask the patient and why?
- What should be included in the physical examination at this visit?
- What are the possible differential diagnoses at this time?
- What test should you order and why?
- How would you manage this patient based on your diagnosis?