Research a community issue of your choice in which advocacy efforts were executed.
discussing the impact of the advocacy efforts in relation to the social and political climate.
Write a 1,500- to 2,000-word paper discussing the impact of the advocacy efforts in relation to the social and political climate.
Address the following:
- Choose an issue in your community that was affected by the social and political climate.
- Examples include childhood obesity, food deserts, Radon exposure, school performance, truancy, addiction, and legalization of drugs.
- Describe how the social and political climate regarding that issue has changed in the last 10 years.
- Describe how advocacy efforts have influenced current attitudes and policies.
- Identify the stakeholders and their roles in the advocacy process.
- Discuss how advocacy efforts have evolved and changed based on an understanding of the interaction of human systems.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Looking for help with addiction in Georgia.