Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that you would use to train coworkers on effective presentation techniques. You may use the University of Phoenix: Help With Microsoft® PowerPoint® Assignments to help you create your presentation. Include the following:
Effective Presentation Skills Training to Co-workers
- At least five strategies from this week’s readings on effectively developing and delivering a presentation to an audience
- Tips for overcoming speaking anxiety
- A description of how using presentations can help enhance the understanding of important information
Demonstrate the effective use of visual resources by including at least 3 images. Be sure to cite the sources for your images.
Note. In creating your presentation, be sure to actively model the effective presentation tips you are teaching your audience.
Present your Effective Presentation Training.
- For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online Campus and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with detailed speaker notes.