Discussion – Ethical Dilemma: The Scholarship
Post a response of at least 150 words to the ethical dilemma listed below. Make sure you support your response with evidence from the text (or another source). After your initial post, reply to the posts of at least two classmates.
You are a high school teacher. You have a senior who is from a single parent family. The student must work to be able to attend college next year. However, the job is interfering with the student’s performance and several assignments have not been turned in. You have determined that a “D” is all the student can make when a counselor informs you that the student needs a “C” to qualify for an academic scholarship. What are the issues here? What do you do?
Rosenstand, N. (2013). The moral of the story: An introduction to ethics(7th ed., p. 18). New York: McGraw-Hill.
- demonstrate your engagement with and understanding of scholarship concerned with the wider context, conditions and implications of contemporary organizations and contemporary labour.
- Defining Scholarship
- describe the process one should follow when making an ethical decision regarding an ethical dilemma..
- Ethical Dilemma: Balancing Speed, Cost, and Quality
- Ethical Dilemma: Risks of Robustness of Testing
- Ethical Dilemma Case Scenario
- Characteristics of an Ethical Dilemma
- Ethical Dilemma – Guffey and Loewy
- Human Caring Ethical dilemma.
- Ethical dilemma essay on U.S. Emergency med dr