Write a 700- to 1,400-word summary that interprets the results of your survey. Apply the results to your personal and professional development. Include the following:
Ethics and Psychology
- Interpret the results of your survey. Use the information provided in your survey results to describe your ethics style and what your style means to you.
- Explain the results of your survey. Were you surprised by your results? Do you agree or disagree with the outcome? Explain why.
- Evaluate the role and importance of personal ethics in the field of psychology, the development of principles, and the code of conduct.
- Identify how your ethics style affects how you will apply psychological principles to personal, spiritual, social, and organizational issues.
- Discuss how ethics affect psychological knowledge and principles related to personal growth, health, and development.
- Analyze the advantages of choosing to pursue a degree in psychology. How do ethics play a role in your decision? Provide examples.
Include an introduction, conclusion, and references page.
Include two to three references