Write a proposal of no less than three to five paragraphs which:
Formulate a security planning model that addresses and solves a security problem at an agency or corporate entity.
- Ideally has a strong introductory paragraph;
- Lays out a specific security policy, security case study, or risk assessment which you will be researching and writing your final term paper;
- Has no less than one or two paragraphs identifying the key points one will be likely address in the final paper;
- And, most importantly, what lessons will have, and recommendations one will offer, in the conclusion.
Your proposal must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
•; Formulate a security planning model that addresses and solves a security problem at an agency or corporate entity.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security assessment and solutions.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to security assessment and solutions using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.