Looking for assignment help on how statistical analysis may be applied to your prospectus?
How statistical analysis may be applied to your prospectus
This course helps you develop a basic understanding of statistics. This course addresses two distinct types, descriptive and inferential. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to use a software program that makes it easy to analyze data using specific tests. This assignment will give you practice with mean, median, mode, frequency, range, and standard deviation. Be sure to review the Topic Material videos before undertaking this practice.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- For assistance with accessing SPSS, refer to the resources “How to Use SPSS From the GCU Server” and “How to Install SPSS on Your Computer.”
- Before beginning this assignment, be sure to view the tutorial videos provided as Topic Materials: (1) SPSS for Beginners 1 – Introduction; (2) SPSS for Beginners 2a: Frequency Counts; (3) SPSS for Beginners 2b: Descriptive Statistics and Z-scores; and (4) Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS With Dr. Ami Gates.
- Doctoral learners are required to use the APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
How statistical analysis may be applied to your prospectus SPSS assignment help
Open SPSS and obtain an output (as in the tutorial videos) with the following results highlighted:
- Determine the statistics for each gender as follows: Frequency Counts, Mean, Standard Deviation, Minimum, and Maximum.
- Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS: Create a bar graph with gender (axis X) and blood sugar (axis Y).
Use the following data set for this assignment:
- You have a group of patients observed with a diagnosis of Diabetes and their blood sugar levels are listed below based on gender. Men: 74, 71, 75, 248, 388, 505, 42, 21.
- Female: 62, 68, 61, 71, 68, 80, 390, 148.
Write a 250-500 word summary of your results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to your prospectus. Provide a bar graph with the gender on the x-axis and blood sugar levels on the y-axis. Add your SPSS output as an Appendix to this summary.