Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper on natural resources and energy. Include the following:
We will write a custom paper specifically for you.
- Choose a specific type of ecosystem, such as a forest, grassland, or a marine or freshwater aquatic ecosystem.
- (You might want to limit your topic to a specific ecosystem within those listed in the syllabus. Such as either a mid-latitude rainforest, deciduous forest, taiga, or high latitude rainforest rather than forest in general. This applies to freshwater lakes, rivers or wetlands as well as the variety of grasslands, deserts and aquatic ecosystems we live among. Pease don’t do the tropical rainforest. )
- Tell where the Ecosystem is found and the climate and land forms identified in it.
- Describe the key plant and animal species that live in the ecosystem.
- Identify impacts associated with agriculture.
- Identify and discuss the effects a growing human population may have on that ecosystem’s resources, including loss or harm to populations of wild species.
- Discuss one management practice for sustainability and conservation of natural resources in that ecosystem.
- Identify the risks and benefits of extracting or using one type of nonrenewable and one type of renewable energy resource from that ecosystem, or in areas near that ecosystem.
- Assess management practices for sustainability and conservation of natural resources and energy.
Include at least one or two references as well