Prepare a one page briefing statement (5 paragraphs) for a group of state government employees and local government city managers who are interested in learning more about the benefits of working with the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC). Their specific interest is in obtaining help in preventing data breaches since state agencies and city governments collect, process, transmit, and store large amounts of private information about individuals. This information includes
one page briefing statement benefits of working with the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC).
- Student Records (K-12)
- Online Reservation & Payment Systems for Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Hospitals (Patient Records)
- Vital Records (Birth / Death Certificates)
- License Applications (Marriage, Business, Driver’s Licenses)
- Building Permits (including architectural drawings and property information)
Your briefing statement should provide an independent perspective on the services provided by MS-ISAC and address concerns about the affordability of the ISAC’s services. Answer the questions:
- Will working with MS-ISAC reduce the risks of data breaches in my organization?
- Why or why not?
- Who else could each city partner with to reduce the risks and impacts of data breaches?
Please, make sure you use the resource link and please no plagiarism.