Go to the Course sites Website and go through the tutorial. You will use this Website to create your course: https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/getstarted.html. For Part 2, you will develop the first three (3) weeks of your course. So, you should become familiar with this Website as soon as possible.Additional links and tutorials may be available in the course shell.
Provide a description of a course that you plan to develop for this class, including at least three (3) goals of the course.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a description of a course that you plan to develop for this class, including at least three (3) goals of the course.
- Describe the target learners, discussing at least three (3) unique needs and / or challenges the online learners face.
- Develop six (6) learning outcomes for the course.
- Propose the primary learning theory or theories you plan to apply to ensure students achieve the outcomes, providing a rationale for the theory or theories.
- Propose three (3) ways you plan to motivate students in the online environment, providing a rationale for each way.
- Provide at least three (3) academic references (published within the last five  years) to support your proposal.
Note: You instructor will provide feedback and inform you of his or her approval and of any recommendations for changes.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the unique needs and challenges of virtual learners.
- Design an online learning experience.
- Plan the resources required to support an online learning experience.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in theory and practice of e-Learning.
- Write clearly and concisely about theory and practice of e-Learning using proper writing mechanics.