In Week Two and Week Three you will develop a mini questionnaire that measures a specific concept. This assignment will be split into two major parts.
Choose a construct and write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper (not including the questionnaire) addressing the following:
- Work with your Learning Team to define and operationalize this construct.
- How is this construct defined within the literature?
- Develop 10 questions that can be used to measure this construct based on your definition.
- What steps did you use to operationalize the chosen construct?
- Discuss the difficulties that you had while developing questions specific to the agreed on definition for this construct.
Submit your individual paper to the assignment tab.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Here is the questionnaire:
On a scale 1-10 on a day to day basic how are you feeling with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest?
- How often do you feel depressed?
- How often do you exercise?
- 2-3 times per week
- Do you take anti-depressants?
- How would you describe your daily mood?
- Do you feel better when you exercise?
- Have you spoken with your family doctor about your depression?
- When do you notice your depression the most?
- What medication are using to treat this illness?
- Does the medication helps your depression?