As a team, select a health care facility. Research the standard operating procedures for waste management, fire and safety, and disaster management for your selected facility.
We will write a custom paper specifically for you.
Select 1 area below to use in your outline:
- Hazardous waste management
- Fire and safety management
- Disaster management
- Security management
- ADA guidelines
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word outline for one of the selected issues in renovation or new planning of a health care facility. Include the following in your outline:
- Explain the standard operating procedures for your selected issue.
- Explain the local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements. Consider the following agencies:
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Joint Commission of the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Your state’s health planning and development agency
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments and other agencies as applicable to facility planning
- Identify issues to be considered when meeting the International Building Code for your selected facility.
- Describe measurements that may need to be done in advance of the new plan or renovation.
- List the stakeholders that may play a role in your development of the facility.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.