We will write a custom paper on
Statistical Study Analysis
Conduct an Internet search to find a study whose statistical results have been published in the news or any other public forum. Applying the following guidelines, critically analyze the study’s reported content and results.
- Identify the goal, population, and type of study.
- Who conducted the study? Is there bias here?
- Is there bias in the sample used in the study?
- Are there any problems in defining or measuring the variables of interest in the study?
- Are there any confounding variables present in the study?
- Are the results presented fairly?
- Is the study’s conclusion reasonable? Does it make sense?
- Do the results make practical significance?