Technology affects everyone’s lives according to Techonomy. In 750-1000 words how do you think technology has changed because of the technological trends you articulated?
We will write a custom paper specifically for you.
- Question 1 Question text According to Walter Murch in the documentary Cutting Edge, _______ was the development in 1903 that allowed cinema to “take off.” Select one: a. the close-up b. synchronous sound c. the camera dolly d. editing Question 2 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, classic editing was revolutionized by Soviet Formalists and _______________. Select one: a. Italian Neo-realism. b. world cinema from Japan, Sweden and India. c. The French New Wave of “film critics turned directors.” d. Hollywood’s Golden Era. Question 3 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, D.W. Griffith developed “classical editing,” which relied on…. Select one: a. “collision editing” b. “the invisible cut” Yes. Griffith’s classical editing minimized the cut by cutting gradually cutting in on a wide shot of a subject to a close shot of it, action always seeming continuous and fluid.. c. “sustaining cinema’s inherent realism by avoiding cuts” d. “jump cuts that maintained basic framing despite omissions of time” Question 4 Question text The Cutting Edge argues that digital editing within the frame Select one: a. may be possible within the next 10 years. b. is not as effective as editing together more than six shots in a second. c. is not as effective as editing together at least two shots every ten seconds. d. not only “increases the editor’s control but also multiplies the number of decisions to be made.” Question 5 Complete 2.00 points out of 2.00 Flag question Question text In the documentary Cutting Edge, Auguste Lumiere, one of “the fathers of cinema” is quoted as saying that…. Select one: a. “cinema was an invention without a future.” Yes. It’s important to note that Lumiere’s movies were not edited. b. “editing was the essence of cinema.” c. “editing should be seamless.” d. “cinema was a revolutionary invention.”
- 1. Explore the Internet for the most threatening terroristic threats in the world. Find two and describe those threats in a paragraph each as to how they use technology to gain strength /control. 2. Describe the differences between 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries, also, give an example of each. (Be specific) 3. The use of technology and war go hand in hand. What’s one way that technology has made the lives of soldiers safer, emotionally and physically? Again, be specific!! I need two paragraphs 4 to 5 sentence each for the first one and 1 para for the second and third one 4 to 5 sentence
- Watch this Games for Change Event at this link https://youtu.be/LyhosVtDWUY?list=PL1G85ERLMItBoDtecGuHJ0GogAKI73yJD Summarize what happened in 1000 words. Use APA citation please.
- xplores how Anthony’s addiction affects his life, his family’s life, and the community he lives in.
- Conflict Resolution and Nonviolent Crisis Prevention 4 PAGES Students will reflect on their work experience and identify a child/teen who was challenging. They will provide insight into what made the student challenging and reflect on course curriculum on Nonviolent Crisis Intervention. Students will also be asked to reflect on the required reading of Crucial Conversations (book: Crucial Conversations, Tools for Talking When Stakes are High, 2nd ed) and reflect on what tools and strategies could have helped in their overall communication and relationship development with the child. Students are encouraged to reflect on their life experiences and background. How do those experiences different from the child in their classroom? And how can educators bridge connections to better understand their students? I work as a Sub. teacher so I have dealt with many children but only on a short-term basis. I work with inner-city children that have a lot going on in their home lives. So if you can picture mini adults not wanting to be told what to do and their skills are very low. I can relate to the children because I grew up only a few blocks from some of them. My grandmother raised me. Mother was a drug addict and father was gone for 15 years of my life. This is the life of most of the children. Difference today is respect. Even though I hardly ever saw either of my parents until high school I never acted out in class. No throwing chairs, no calling my peers or the teachers bad words.