z Scores, Type I and II Error, Null Hypothesis Testing
It includes three sections. You will:
- Generate z scores for a variable in grades.sav and report/interpret them.
- Analyze cases of Type I and Type II error.
- Analyze cases to either reject or not reject a null hypothesis.
The format of this assignment should be narrative with supporting statistical output (table and graphs) integrated (see the Copy/Export Output Instructions in the Resources area for how to do this) into the narrative in the appropriate place (not all at the end of the document).
Download the Unit 4 Assignment 1 Answer Template from the Resources area and use the template to complete the following sections:
- Section 1: z Scores in SPSS.
- Section 2: Case Studies of Type I and Type II Error.
- Section 3: Case Studies of Null Hypothesis Testing.