- Summarize the journal article (this should be in your own words, NOT a paraphrase of the abstract).
- Critique the research methodology used in this journal article. Answer the following questions:
- What research method was used?
- Was the sample size large enough? Was it representative of a larger population?
- How did the researchers gather their data and what conclusion did they draw from it?
- Do you agree with the researchers’ conclusion?
- Are there any ethical concerns in this study?
- What further research do you think should be done in this area of child psychology, and why?
Your report should be at least 2-3 full pages, not including your title page and reference page. It is very important that you follow APA Formatting for this report. If you use any direct quotes from the journal article, then you must use quotation marks around that direct quote, as well as an in-text citation. However, the majority of your paper should be in your own words. Include in-text citations for any paraphrased portions of your paper. Include a title page, as well as a reference page that contains an APA-formatted reference for your journal article.
Critique the research methodology used in this journal article.
Here is the link to the article I chose: