Read the following article:
We will write a custom paper specifically for you.
- Rauscher, F. H., Shaw, G. L., & Ky, K. N. (1993). Music and spatial task performance. Nature, 365. 6447: 611. (October 14, 1993). (ProQuest Document ID 76004658).
In your article summary, respond to the following questions:
- State the research hypothesis in your own words. Identify the independent and dependent variables.
- What were some variables the researchers controlled in their study? Why was this necessary?
- What evidence do the researchers offer as a test of their hypothesis? Is this evidence empirical (observable)? Is it valid?
- What explanation do the researchers offer for their findings? Does the evidence justify this explanation?
Write a 5–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: Lastname