a description of two ways in which the Walden University’s IRB ethical guidelines may impact the selection of a research population, research setting, and/or research design as you develop your ideas for your prospectus. Be specific, explaining how the guidelines apply to your study, not just research in general.
- Creswell, J. W. (2014). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Chapter 4, “Writing Strategies and Ethical Considerations (pp. 77-103)
- Perlmutter, D. D., & Porter, L. (2005, December 12). Thinking beyond the dissertation. The Chronicle of Higher Education. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases
- Walden University. (2014). Office of research integrity and compliance: Institutional review board for ethical standards in research. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/researchcenter/orec
- Walden University. (2015). Online writing center: APA style. Retrieved fromhttp://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/apa
- Walden University (Producer). (2010). Institutional Review Board (IRB) frequently asked questions. [Online tutorial]. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/researchcenter/orec