Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) following the outline in the Final Research Proposal document. Include the following:
- A statement of the question or problem.
- Background of the theory, research, and data related to the question or problem.
- Purpose of the proposed study.
- Questions and hypotheses to be evaluated in the proposed study.
- The intended participants.
- The instruments and measurements to be used.
- The procedures to be used.
- Proposed results. For the purpose of this exercise, use hypothetical data.
You may choose to use the nonexperimental and/or experimental methods and analyses that you described in your earlier modules, or you may introduce a new one for your final research proposal.
Include at least six scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.