To complete this discussion, start with reading the Grant and Berry 2011 article from this unit’s studies (also linked in the Resources). This article, on motivation and creativity, explores a number of variables using three different empirical studies. Address these “questions about variables” for one of these studies:
the Grant and Berry 2011 article from this unit’s studies
- What is the dependent variable?
- What are the independent variables?
- What mediating or intervening variables are identified?
- How are any control variables considered?
- How is each variable defined and measured?
- Do you consider the definitions and measurements of the variables appropriate for this study?
Make sure you identify which empirical study you used for this discussion.