you can pick one of these Sociology:
Emile Durkheim, Karl Marx , and Max Weber each devoted some time to writing about religion and society, including questions such as the following:
* What do people believe?
* How do people talk about religion ?
* How is religion organized?
* How do a person’s belief impact other aspects of social life?
Primary Discussion Response: within the discussion Board write 300-500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and used examples to reinforce your idea.
This is the website
Review this website(https://www.boundless.com/sociology/textbooks/boundless-sociology-texrbook/religion-14/?), and answer the following questions.
1. What social purpose does religion serve?
2. Choose 1 of these theorists: Max Weber, Karl Marx, or Emile Durkheim. Describe his thoughts and views onreligion.
3.Discuss ho religion can exert social control over its believers.