We will write a custom paper specifically for you.
whale rider movie
1. In your opinion, was Koro’s treatment of Pai ethical? Why? Why not? Remember that they lived in a culture different than that of the United States.
2. Was the grandfather’s treatment of his eldest son “fair”? Why? Why not?
3. Traditionally (as presented in the film), what is the importance of the “taiaha”?
4. Describe the relationship between Pai and Hemi.
5. What is the movie’s theme, and how does it relate to similar (the same) issues facing countries and cultures throughout the modern world?