Workplace trends within and outside health care require employees to connect with an ever-widening array of coworkers, consultants, off-site employees, and other resources. Sharing knowledge is critical to any organization’s success, especially in the health care industry.
Which organizational model best describes your organization or an organization with which you are familiar?
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following questions:
- Which organizational model best describes your organization or an organization with which you are familiar?
- How does your organization currently share knowledge or involve employees in formulating solutions to problems?
Include the following in your paper:
- The techniques that have been most effective for sharing information and ideas
- The techniques that proved to be ineffective
- How these techniques might be applied or modified in a health care work environment
- How technology might also affect this process
Cite a minimum of 3 references, one of which may be your course textbook, to support your position.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.