The Paper Prep assignment requires the identification of a topic for the Final Paper, a thesis statement, and an annotated bibliography consisting of 5-7 scholarly sources that will be used in the final paper. Please also review the instructions for the final paper before completing this Paper Prep assignment so that you have a big picture of what will be expected in the final paper. The historical theorist this paper will be about is B.F.Skinner.
Paper Prep assignment on B.F. Skinner
- Compose your Paper Preparation assignment with the following included:
- A title page in APA format
- A thesis statement stating the primary focus of the paper
- Two or three substantial and thorough paragraphs describing the key concepts of the theorist’s theory to be used for the Course Paper.
- An annotated bibliography: An annotated bibliography is comprised of an APA formatted list of all articles to be used in a paper or other project with a brief summary under each article’s listing. Its purpose is to assist with the determination of best suited articles for the assignment, and the development of your full paper. You will need to use 5 to 7 peer-reviewed journal articles or other academic publications that are considered to have reliable information.
- Each annotated bibliography article summary should contain 5-7 sentences and include the following:
- The article’s author, date of publication, title and journal in which it was published in APA format as you would list it in a References list.
- The contribution of a theory we have studied that most relates to the article’s focus (Ex: If it is an article about an experiment testing behavior modification techniques a behavioral or learning theory would be a good choice)
- If the article includes research studies, what research was conducted by the article authors (Ex: An experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention), and major findings.
- Article summaries must also include citations (also referred to as source credits) in the body.
Important note: Do NOT save your work as a pdf or use any type of template.100% original. No plagiarism.