Write: Based on what you have learned in class this week, address the following:
We will write a custom paper on
Why is self-disclosure important in both forming bonds and becoming more self-aware?
- Why is self-disclosure important in both forming bonds and becoming more self-aware?
- Where and when should social disclosure occur?
- Share an experience you have had, or heard about, that involved self-disclosure on social networking websites. Relate your experience to what you have learned in class this week about social penetration theory or other aspects of communication.
- Thoroughly address all three elements of this prompt by writing at least two to three sentences on each element. Use the course readings at least once to help you make your points. Consider copying and pasting these tasks into a word file and addressing each of them separately.
- Your initial response should be 200 to 300 words in length and is due by Thursday, Day 3.