We have studied social stratification and how it influences what goes on in many social interactions among people.
We will write a custom paper on
Social Stratification And How It Influences
- What are some of the factors that affect social mobility? Can these be overcome?
- Do you believe the structural-functionalist or the social-conflict approach best explains social stratification? Why?
- Is it possible for members of a minority group to be racist? Why or why not?
- When you think of various groups (race, class, and gender) in society, which ones have the most power and which ones have the least? What and who are some examples? Has this changed over time? Do you think it will change in the future? Why or why not?
- Write your response in three paragraphs. Be sure to incorporate terms, concepts, and theory from your readings to support your comments.