TED TALK LINK
We will write a custom paper specifically for you.
- Who is Bryan Stevenson?
- What was the main point(s) of his Ted Talk?
- Note the statistics or concerns he shared about our (US) criminal justice system, poverty, etc.?
- Note what he has to say about children incarceration.
- Note what he has to say about the death penalty?
- Why should we care?
- What should we ask instead of “do people deserve to die for the crimes they’ve committed?”
- In your opinion why does he describe his court motion as crazy?
- Times New Roman font style
- Size 12 font
- 1.5 line spacing
- No title page
- Max of 3 pages
- Due no later than Monday May 29th
- Watch the Opera:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVQroWMjUzE Write 500 words reflection.
- write about your experiences with “race talk.” That is, pay attention to what people say about race and the races around you and summarize that experience
- TED video & Sociological Imagination
- What does this mean to the future of our society when we sit in the same room having high-level communication right next to each other and do not talk? Does that mean online relationships could arguably be classified differently from personal relationships?
- Talk about the history of it what is the new jewish identity and how it was affected by the holocost